Aectual Studios, a platform for mass-customizable building and interior products, announced a new product line that is entirely circular and made of plant-based plastic, with a striking matte, ceramic-like appearance. The company designed a selection of 3D-printed room dividers and safety screens to offer a solution to the ad-hoc disposable plastic screens that clutter current work environments. Over time, screens can be shredded and reprinted into new panels, planters, or bookcases. The products were unveiled during Dubai Design Week, in the new Aectual Dubai Showroom.
- 11 / 23 : 3D Systems, Axtra3D, and Oqton forge alliance to boost dental 3D printing with next-generation solution
- 11 / 10 : Black Buffalo 3D bringing construction 3D printing to the Caribbean Construction 3D Printing
- 11 / 08 : 2023 Market Trend Insight of CNC Machining Industry
- 11 / 07 : B9Creations announces limited release of novel dental 3D printing solutions
- 10 / 29 : MX3D Bridge removed after two-year permit expires Construction 3D Printing