Aectual Studios, a platform for mass-customizable building and interior products, announced a new product line that is entirely circular and made of plant-based plastic, with a striking matte, ceramic-like appearance. The company designed a selection of 3D-printed room dividers and safety screens to offer a solution to the ad-hoc disposable plastic screens that clutter current work environments. Over time, screens can be shredded and reprinted into new panels, planters, or bookcases. The products were unveiled during Dubai Design Week, in the new Aectual Dubai Showroom.
- 09 / 30 : iFactory3D introduces One Pro 3D belt printer 3D Printer Hardware
- 09 / 30 : Nexa3D releases Professional Series upgrade for its NXD 200 Medical
- 09 / 29 : Innovative 3D printing-enabled strain sensor unlocks real-time monitoring of cancerous tumors
- 09 / 29 : Citroën and BASF’s EV concept oli features 20 3D printed parts Additive Manufacturing
- 09 / 29 : Julia Koerner presents her 3D printed Crystal Lamellas installation Professional Additive Manufacturing