Aectual Studios, a platform for mass-customizable building and interior products, announced a new product line that is entirely circular and made of plant-based plastic, with a striking matte, ceramic-like appearance. The company designed a selection of 3D-printed room dividers and safety screens to offer a solution to the ad-hoc disposable plastic screens that clutter current work environments. Over time, screens can be shredded and reprinted into new panels, planters, or bookcases. The products were unveiled during Dubai Design Week, in the new Aectual Dubai Showroom.
- 11 / 16 : Chromatic unveils new line of RX-Flow large-format 3D printers Decision Makers
- 11 / 16 : AddUp expands on already impressive range of FormUp printers Additive Manufacturing
- 11 / 15 : Vertex Manufacturing orders 2 more Sapphire XC 3D printers 3D Printer Hardware
- 11 / 14 : KUKA to launch new AMCell_ series 3D printing systems 3D Printer Hardware
- 11 / 14 : HP to launch new commercial HP Jet Fusion 5400 series 3D Printer Hardware