Meltio, a specialist in affordable wire-laser metal deposition additive manufacturing technology (Directed Energy Deposition, DED), launched the new Meltio Robot Cell, a turn key metal additive manufacturing solution featuring an industrial robotic arm and the recently launched slicing software Meltio Space. The new hardware fits within the Spanish company’s vision to offer a reliable solution for industries around the world, reducing costs and improving manufacturing processes. This new system allows standard metal 3D printing starting from a build plate in a factory as well as part repair or feature addition.
- 09 / 21 : New Meltio Robot Cell offers large scale wire-laser DED 3D Printer Hardware
- 09 / 15 : 3D Systems insources manufacturing of additional printer platforms 3D Printer Hardware
- 09 / 13 : Mighty Buildings raises $52 million in funding Money & Funding
- 09 / 09 : Ackuretta launches CURIE Plus, a next-generation UV curing oven for dental 3D printing
- 09 / 09 : DEEP “emerges” from stealth with WAAM 3D printed subsea habitat Industrial Additive Manufacturing