Clear aligners continue to increase in demand and 3D printing has proven to be an ideal technology to produce these mass-customized devices. Silicon Valley-based Carbon has made clear aligners one of its top priorities for expansion in the European market by offering the most seamless solution to produce them at scale using its L1 production solution optimized for clear aligner models. As a Sales Director for dental aligner solutions in Europe, Lea McGurk, has been tasked with helping dental laboratories across Europe understand the benefits of turning to Carbon’s turnkey, the subscription-based business model for their clear aligner production requirements. In this exclusive interview, we dig a little deeper into how Carbon makes it possible to go from one printer to a fleet of printers.
- 11 / 16 : Chromatic unveils new line of RX-Flow large-format 3D printers Decision Makers
- 11 / 16 : AddUp expands on already impressive range of FormUp printers Additive Manufacturing
- 11 / 15 : Vertex Manufacturing orders 2 more Sapphire XC 3D printers 3D Printer Hardware
- 11 / 14 : KUKA to launch new AMCell_ series 3D printing systems 3D Printer Hardware
- 11 / 14 : HP to launch new commercial HP Jet Fusion 5400 series 3D Printer Hardware