Stryker, one of the world’s leading medical technology companies, has opened its high-tech 3D printing facility at Anngrove, Cork – marked by a visit from Taoiseach Micheál Martin TD, the IDA, and other local guests. The new 156,000-square-foot development creates capacity for 600 high-tech jobs in the future, and will help further Stryker’s leadership in med-tech additive manufacturing. Stryker has made significant investments in Anngrove to establish itself as a world leader in this technology, and will continue to invest for growth.
- 08 / 05 : Puredyne refines bioprinting process Bioprinting
- 08 / 04 : StarHagen joins the Velo3D Contract Manufacturer Network Aerospace
- 08 / 04 : Stryker opens new 3D printing facility in Anngrove, Cork 3D Printing Events
- 08 / 03 : Automotive Trim Developments acquires two EOS M 290 metal 3D printers Additive Manufacturing
- 08 / 02 : Bosch acquires two SLM500 systems 3D Printer Hardware