3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) introduced the new MJP 300W wax 3D printer and the VisiJet Wax Jewel Ruby – two additions to its portfolio of end-to-end solutions for jewelry manufacturing. The company’s new MJP 300W is the most advanced and flexible among its wax 3D printers, capable of addressing a variety of jewelry manufacturing workflows with enhanced productivity, efficiency, quality, and design freedom.
- 12 / 01 : Materialise plays a crucial role in breakthrough eye transplant surgery at NYU Langone Health
- 11 / 23 : 3D Systems, Axtra3D, and Oqton forge alliance to boost dental 3D printing with next-generation solution
- 11 / 17 : Adaptive 3D concrete printing awarded $50,000 research grant Construction 3D Printing
- 11 / 14 : Germany receives Europe’s first 3D printed social housing apartment Construction 3D Printing
- 11 / 10 : Black Buffalo 3D bringing construction 3D printing to the Caribbean Construction 3D Printing