Ultra Safe Nuclear Corporation (USNC), a leading developer of Micro Modular Reactors – MMR – systems for the production of safe, commercially competitive, clean and reliable nuclear energy, has adopted two 3D printers from the recently updated X-Series line of binder jetting systems, with two additional machines to follow this year.
- 09 / 30 : iFactory3D introduces One Pro 3D belt printer 3D Printer Hardware
- 09 / 30 : Nexa3D releases Professional Series upgrade for its NXD 200 Medical
- 09 / 29 : Innovative 3D printing-enabled strain sensor unlocks real-time monitoring of cancerous tumors
- 09 / 29 : Citroën and BASF’s EV concept oli features 20 3D printed parts Additive Manufacturing
- 09 / 29 : Julia Koerner presents her 3D printed Crystal Lamellas installation Professional Additive Manufacturing