IAAC, the Institute for Advanced Architecture, continues its research towards 3D printing architecture with local earthen materials by completing a housing prototype in the natural park of Collseolla, in the outskirts of Barcelona, this winter. The result is a small constructed prototype with 100% natural and locally sourced material recipes that will be inaugurated with a live event on February 28th [register here].
- 08 / 05 : Puredyne refines bioprinting process Bioprinting
- 08 / 04 : StarHagen joins the Velo3D Contract Manufacturer Network Aerospace
- 08 / 04 : Stryker opens new 3D printing facility in Anngrove, Cork 3D Printing Events
- 08 / 03 : Automotive Trim Developments acquires two EOS M 290 metal 3D printers Additive Manufacturing
- 08 / 02 : Bosch acquires two SLM500 systems 3D Printer Hardware