According to India’s ETGovernment.com, Lieutenant General Rajeev Chaudhry, Director General of Border Roads, recently inspected the under-construction Himank Air Dispatch Unit, which is set to be the world’s largest 3D printed campus (and was built using COBOD technology).
- 09 / 29 : 3D Systems partners with Klarity to expand access to 3D printed patient-specific radiotherapy VSP Bolus offering
- 09 / 27 : India builds world’s largest 3D printed campus Construction 3D Printing
- 09 / 27 : Peopoly launches Magneto X 3D printer – powered by magnets 3D Printer Hardware
- 09 / 21 : New Meltio Robot Cell offers large scale wire-laser DED 3D Printer Hardware
- 09 / 15 : 3D Systems insources manufacturing of additional printer platforms 3D Printer Hardware