California-based 3D printing company Airwolf 3D has released the latest 3D printer in its EVO series, the EVO R. Made in the United States, the new 3D printer was developed with dependability, safety and efficiency in mind and is being marketed to the engineering, design and primarily education segments.
- 11 / 16 : Chromatic unveils new line of RX-Flow large-format 3D printers Decision Makers
- 11 / 16 : AddUp expands on already impressive range of FormUp printers Additive Manufacturing
- 11 / 15 : Vertex Manufacturing orders 2 more Sapphire XC 3D printers 3D Printer Hardware
- 11 / 14 : KUKA to launch new AMCell_ series 3D printing systems 3D Printer Hardware
- 11 / 14 : HP to launch new commercial HP Jet Fusion 5400 series 3D Printer Hardware