California-based 3D printing company Airwolf 3D has released the latest 3D printer in its EVO series, the EVO R. Made in the United States, the new 3D printer was developed with dependability, safety and efficiency in mind and is being marketed to the engineering, design and primarily education segments.
- 09 / 30 : iFactory3D introduces One Pro 3D belt printer 3D Printer Hardware
- 09 / 30 : Nexa3D releases Professional Series upgrade for its NXD 200 Medical
- 09 / 29 : Innovative 3D printing-enabled strain sensor unlocks real-time monitoring of cancerous tumors
- 09 / 29 : Citroën and BASF’s EV concept oli features 20 3D printed parts Additive Manufacturing
- 09 / 29 : Julia Koerner presents her 3D printed Crystal Lamellas installation Professional Additive Manufacturing