When 3D bioprinting with organic substances, it is hard to overstate the importance of not damaging the cells. Print heads from Puredyne, a brand of the established dispensing specialist ViscoTec, already prioritize this through demonstrably high-precision and low-shear dispensing, although the printing results are always dependent on the dispensing needle used, of which there are many available on the market, including the ones from Japanese manufacturer, Tecdia.
- 08 / 05 : Puredyne refines bioprinting process Bioprinting
- 08 / 04 : StarHagen joins the Velo3D Contract Manufacturer Network Aerospace
- 08 / 04 : Stryker opens new 3D printing facility in Anngrove, Cork 3D Printing Events
- 08 / 03 : Automotive Trim Developments acquires two EOS M 290 metal 3D printers Additive Manufacturing
- 08 / 02 : Bosch acquires two SLM500 systems 3D Printer Hardware