AddUp started in 2015, as the result of a joint venture between Michelin, the French multinational tire manufacturing company, and Fives, an international industrial engineering group that designs and builds machines. The two groups entered the joint venture after determining that the available metal additive manufacturing machines were not able to meet their requirements for high-quality, serial production of maraging steel tire mold inserts.
- 11 / 16 : Chromatic unveils new line of RX-Flow large-format 3D printers Decision Makers
- 11 / 16 : AddUp expands on already impressive range of FormUp printers Additive Manufacturing
- 11 / 15 : Vertex Manufacturing orders 2 more Sapphire XC 3D printers 3D Printer Hardware
- 11 / 14 : KUKA to launch new AMCell_ series 3D printing systems 3D Printer Hardware
- 11 / 14 : HP to launch new commercial HP Jet Fusion 5400 series 3D Printer Hardware