- FDM 3D Printed Nylon PA-6 CF and PA-12 CF Sample Parts
- SLA 3D Printed Acrylic Pouring Bear Resin Garage Kit Model
The water filtration and dispenser system is rolling across many countries as the economy grows. This is a scaled-down display model of an electric water dispenser made from clear resin and tough resin. Models are split in parts and fine-painted for exhibitions.
- Step 1: The client builds the model in CAD, and exports the STL files for printing. Our engineer would help her examine the model, hollow it and split it into parts for the convenience of printing and painting.
- Step 2: We arrange the parts in software and add necessary supports. Then 3D print them with SLA Tough Resin and SLA Clear Resin. The layer thickness we set is 0.05mm and we control the tolerance within ±0.1 mm.
- Step 3: When printing is completed, rinse the parts with IPA and post-cure them with UV. Cut off all the supports and marks with scissors and graters, then polish them with sandpaper. Try to assemble all the parts.
- Step 4: Spray with putties and paint the parts with airbrushes, and screenprint the icons, then coat with clear acrylic oil. The coating layer should be thin and even so the assembly accuracy won’t be affected.