- Sheet Metal Fabricated and SLA 3D Printed 1:35 Foton Brock Sweeper Truck Scale Model
- SLA 3D Printed Chemical Plant Model
An intelligent digital assistant is a software service, possibly coupled with a specialized hardware device, such as a smart speaker, or simply a feature offered on a general-purpose computing device such as a personal computer, tablet, smartphone, or wearable computer, which offers some interesting set of the abilities of a traditional, human assistant, most notably answering questions and performing tasks using voice and natural language processing backed by artificial intelligence. Examples include Amazon Alexa/Echo, Apple Siri, Google Assistant, and Microsoft Cortana.
A student has designed a cute smart assistant & speaker prototype as his graduation project. Wearing a cute and friendly smile, this kind of intelligent assistant usually serves in the banks, city halls. The hollow structure in the back of the speaker aims to make the sound louder. The SLA 3D printed model is excellent in appearance verification, which totally looks like a mature industrial design.
As a student's independent project, there are some modifications need to be made. One of the most common problems is that the assembly structure is not correctly designed, which may lead to unfitting. To know more about how to design moving and assembly parts, you can click here.
- Step 1: Examine the 3D model and make communications to modify it.
- Step 2: Print different parts with SLA 3D printing technology.
- Step 3: Remove the supporting structures and post-cure these parts.
- Step 4: Polishing, painting, and UV-oil spraying.
- Step 5: Assemble all the parts together.