- DLP 3D Printed Midsole With Dragon-scale Pattern Using Rubber-like Resin
- Daily FacFox: January 01, 2020 at 08:30AM
From hobby to business, 3D printing boosts the process with fast prototyping. Our client is crazy about sea fishing and designed the fish lures to improve his harvests. These newly developed fish lures can sink down slowly and evenly, and they are painted to mimic the reflective scales of a real fish.
- Step 1: Our client draws the draft of the fish lure and marks with the desired dimensions.
- Step 2: On both tips of the lures, there are two circles with snap-fit structures. Thus we suggest using SLA ABS-like Resin, which has accurate and durable features, the best match for functional prototypes and end products.
- Step 3: After regular post-processing, we color the fish lures with nano painting technique using reflective coatings.