- SLA 3D Printed Transparent Eye Pieces for Robot Model
- Colorjet 3D Printed Sandstone Statue of A Little Girl Embracing Her Teddy Bear
Battery box holder is an essential part of electric racing cars. Engineers from leading companies now prefer using SLS Nylon PA 12 Glassfilled(Grey) as it's much more durable and resistant compared to most of the resin, plastic, and Nylon (PA12). The material is great for technical parts that need resistance and loads. Besides, it gives you great freedom in your designs, so you can create lattice structure to reduce the weight.
- Step 1: Manage the arrangement of all the 3D models in the slicing software. Prepare enough SLS Nylon PA 12 Glass-filled powder in the build chamber.
- Step 2: Preheat the powder to a proper temperature just below the melting point of the raw material. This makes it easier for the laser beam to raise the temperature of specific regions of the powder bed as it traces the model to solidify a part.
- Step 3: The laser scans a cross-section of the 3D model, heating the powder to just below or right at the melting point of the material. This fuses the particles together mechanically to create one solid part. The unfused powder supports the part during printing and eliminates the need for dedicated support structures.
- Step 4: This process repeats for each layer until parts are complete, and the finished parts are left to cool down gradually inside the printer.
- Step 5: Once parts have cooled, the operator removes the build chamber from the printer and transfers it to a cleaning station, separating the printed parts and cleaning of the excess powder.