- SLS 3D Printed Nylon Back Brace for Scoliosis Patients
- SLA 3D Printed Mechanical Beast Sculptures for Exhibition
In rainy seasons there are always floods, which is a big trouble for city residents. This 3D printed truck model is designed for Beijing Drainage Group. There are shutter doors on both sides, and the one on left-side is opened to show the inner structure.
- Step 1: Split the model by upper shell, bottom, metal frames and tiny parts for the convenience of painting.
- Step 2: Check all the 3D models of different parts. Add supports to the models and arrange the placement in the slicing software.
- Step 3: 3D print the models with SLA Durable Resin. SLA printing technology is suitable for making parts with intricate details.
- Step 4: Remove the supports, polish with sandpaper to remove the marks. Then paint the upper shell yellow, paint the bottom black, and color the frames and other parts with metallic paint.
- Step 5: Glue all the parts together. Screenprint the name and logo of Beijing Drainage Group.