EVO 3D is set to offer CEADs technology components as part of one of their customized pellet 3D printer packages. The partnership will mainly be geared towards end-part applications for design and recreational purposes, particularly in the UK.
- 09 / 01 : Laempe showed off its sand binder jetting 3D printer at GIFA 2023 3D Printer Hardware
- 08 / 31 : Researchers 4D print personalized “smart implants” to treat breast cancer
- 08 / 31 : 3D Printed Fan Art of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
- 08 / 31 : Anycubic launches latest Wash and Cure Max 3D Printer Hardware
- 08 / 31 : Today we are making 3D printed Pasta alla Norma Food 3D Printing