Knust-Godwin, a precision contract manufacturer, has received a Sapphire XC from Velo3D to expand its metal additive manufacturing (AM) capabilities.
- 09 / 07 : 3D printed ‘heart-on-a-chip’ to be sent to space as part of Belgian AstroCardia project
- 09 / 07 : Raise3D’s versatile approach to superior metal FFF Additive Manufacturing
- 09 / 04 : Ackerstein Industries enters Israeli construction 3D printing market Construction 3D Printing
- 09 / 02 : Researchers 3D print innovative non-invasive devices to detect and monitor diabetes
- 09 / 02 : Flashforge releases the Adventurer 5M (AD5M) Pro 3D Printer Hardware