Materialise, a global leader in 3D printing solutions, paves the way toward a sustainable eyewear industry by expanding its range of materials to include Polyamide 11 (PA11). The 100% bio-based polymer is made from sustainably farmed castor beans and offers excellent properties for eyewear. By addressing overproduction, the fashion industry’s biggest environmental challenge, 3D printing helps brands meet the expectations of environmentally conscious eyewear consumers.
- 08 / 09 : Minkeshi brings children’s ideas to life using 3D printing Consumer Products
- 08 / 08 : Boss Products sets up fist 3D printing factory in Melbourne Construction 3D Printing
- 08 / 08 : BellaSeno starts clinical trials of resorbable chest and breast implants Decision Makers
- 08 / 05 : Puredyne refines bioprinting process Bioprinting
- 08 / 04 : StarHagen joins the Velo3D Contract Manufacturer Network Aerospace