Photocentric, the company responsible for the creation of LCD 3D printing, has launched its Liquid Crystal Magna v.2, a completely re-engineered LCD screen-based printer designed with the intention to take additive manufacturing to ‘the next level’. The LC Magna v.2 delivers significantly faster print speeds – resulting in boosted productivity – and reduces waste. Photocentric’s new Liquid Crystal Magna v.2 is versatile and rugged, and is well suited to small-batch, on-demand, or full production applications. The printer consistently delivers accurate end-use parts, at scale, and at a very low cost per unit.
- 11 / 08 : 2023 Market Trend Insight of CNC Machining Industry
- 11 / 07 : B9Creations announces limited release of novel dental 3D printing solutions
- 10 / 29 : MX3D Bridge removed after two-year permit expires Construction 3D Printing
- 10 / 28 : 3D printed building in Qatar enters Guinness World Records Construction 3D Printing
- 10 / 25 : CurifyLabs launches GMP Pharma Inks for on-site 3D printing of personalized medicines