SprintRay Inc., a global MedTech pioneer and industry leader in digital dentistry and 3D printing solutions, signed a five-year partnership with eight-time Olympic gold medalist, Usain Bolt. Bolt and SprintRay are also collaborating with the Jamaican Dental Association to invest in the launch of “Bolt Labs, powered by SprintRay” – an initiative with a mission to make world-class digital dental care accessible to Jamaica.
- 10 / 25 : Mighty Buildings to 3D print Buckminster Fuller’s ‘Dome Home’ Professional Additive Manufacturing
- 10 / 23 : Guatemala receives first 3D printed building Construction 3D Printing
- 10 / 20 : 3D Systems’ 3D printed cranial implant paves the way for personalized patient care
- 10 / 17 : 3D printed regenerative bone graft used in first two surgical cases
- 10 / 14 : Putzmeister introduces KARLOS, a mobile 3D printer for concrete walls Construction 3D Printing