- Daily FacFox: January 06, 2020 at 06:00PM
- Laser Cut Metal Engraved Faceplate for a Vintage Synthesizer
Coding empowers young children to consume digital technology but also be the producers of it. That's why a primary school ordered dozens of 3D printed tiny robots, drones, and vehicles for programming lessons. Assembled with a microcomputer, motor, and battery, etc., the robot can follow the command from the student and move. FDM is the most convenient and cost-efficient method for printing the toys with simple shapes.
- Step 1: Check the STL file and split the model, adjust the holes for the use of common bolts and nuts.
- Step 2: Arrange the placement in the slicing software and add support structure. Then print them with FDM 3D printers using FDM PLA.
- Step 3: Dye the prints and polish them with sandpaper. Assemble them and fix with bolts and nuts.