- SLA 3D Printed Cartoon Soldier and Prisoner Resin Miniatures
- PolyJet 3D Printed Full-color Animal Crossing Villager Miniatures Limberg and Billy
FDM 3D printer can also produce delicate art pieces, but if you watch closely, the detail is not so good. There are visible lines on its scales, and the supports need to be removed with patience. Also, it requires a lot of experience in 3D printing, or the model may be out of shape.
- Step 1: Our engineer checks the model, and ensures the thickness of scales is safe enough for actual use. We recommend using FDM ABS M30, it’s suitable for making large models.
- Step 2: Add support structures and arrange the snake model sitting on the platform. Our industrial FDM 3D printer can totally print it in one piece.
- Step 3: As you can see from the photos, there are small burrs on the surface. This is why we need post-processing. A scissor and sandpaper and some patience are needed for it.