- SLS 3D Printed and Painted Piranha Mouse Cover Kit
- SLA and SLS 3D Printed Sanxingdui Bronze Head with Gold Foil Mask Replica
As the buildings on the campus are made with stones and concrete, the badge and plaque 3D printed with concrete can be a good match. They used to be written by famous people and carved by experienced artists which cost a lot. Now with 3D printing technology, you can easily restore the handwriting at a much lower price.
- Step 1: Create a rectangle in Cura and add a frame. Drag the pattern and characters into the software and set a proper height.
- Step 2: Mix the cement, air, water, sand, and gravel in a proper proportion and input them into the “bowl” of the LDM 3D printer. During printing, we need to keep an eye on the printer to add the concrete in time.
- Step 3: Let the prints dry in the open air. Then sanding the front surface and paint.