- SLA 3D Printed Bone Fracture Medical Boot Resin Prototype
- SLA 3D Printed Hospital Comfort Bed and Wheelchair Resin Prototype
An interior design company has designed the showroom for a client and outsourced to make a small-scale prototype. All the mini furniture, plants and branches are all made with photosensitive resin. The model are assembled and packaged in one pack, saving your time and energy.
- Step 1: Examine the 3D models sent from the client, and offer a plan of printing the models with resin and laser cut the PMMA boards as windows.
- Step 2: Add supports and arrange the placement on slicing software. 3D print the models in one piece with SLA Generic Resin using our industrial 3D printer. The layer thickness we set is 0.05mm.
- Step 3: Rinse the model with IPA and post-cure with UV. Cut off all the supports, then polish with sandpaper.
- Step 4: Spray the model with putty to make the surface smooth. Color each part with appointed color and glue them together.
- Step 5: Laser cut the PMMA boards, then assemble all the parts together and fix them with superglue.