- Urethane Cast Device Enclosure Made With 3D Printed Master Pattern
- SLA 3D Printed Transparent Spaceship Model with Clear Resin
The best gift for a child may be taking his/her doodles seriously and making them come true. And 3D printing comes into use.
A primary school student created her dream airplane by adding wings, stabilizers, and even nozzles. She creatively added a lightning rod on the front of the airplane. Amazing for children of her age! Thanks to her parents' encouragement, her imaginative work won the students' competition.
- Step 1: Add reinforce structure inside the hollowed airplane model and supporting structure. As the client hope it can be fixed on a wooden base, we also design a snap-fit structure.
- Step 2: SLA 3D printing technology is suitable for making presentation models. We adopt using SLA Generic Resin which is cost-efficient and can display fine details as well as smooth finish.
- Step 3: Break the supports and rinse the print with IPA. Polish the print and post-cure with UV. Paint the airplane model in red and ivory, paint the wooden support in silver. Spray with UV-oil and then assemble all the parts together.