- SLA 3D Printed Pencil Airplane Model for Student’s Creation Competition
- Platinum Engagement Rings Made With Casting
A client ordered this transparent spaceship model and brought forward high requests for its clarity. He hoped the spaceship could be as clear as it was able to be invisible. SLA Clear Resin is a perfect match for him. And the post-processing, which is crucial to make the part clear, took 5-7 days.
- Step 1: Our engineers check the 3D model and circle some parts that may be easily damaged during printing and shipping. Also, there are some details that can not be perfectly produced as they are too thin. Our client accepts the possible flaws.
- Step 2: We print the spaceship model with SLA Clear Resin, which can be post-processed to a smooth and almost fully optically clear finish.
- Step 3: Remove the supports and excess materials, post-cure them with UV. Polish is the most important part of turning the appearance to be totally clear.