- SLA 3D Printed Elder Man Full-body Resin Statue White Garage Kit
- LCD 3D Printed Grey Resin Toy Soldier Military Miniatures
The cartoon cat head is an original creation by our client. She intended to turn it into related products for sale, and delevopd this cat head keycap. It looks confused at each computer crash you suffered. Printed with white resin, it's hand painted by the client.
- Step 1: The client builds the model with Nomad Sculpt, scale it and exports the STL file for printing. She got some advice from our engineers with the switches.
- Step 2: Examine the STL file and communicate with our client about her requirements. After both confirm the size, structure, material and finishing, we input the 3D model into the slicing software and add support structures.
- Step 2: If you don’t like the rough surface finish of FDM printed objects, SLA will be the better choice. SLA 3D printing is known for its fine features, smooth surface finish, ultimate part precision, and accuracy. SLA Generic Resin is an cost-effective material.
- Step 3: Take out the print and wash them with IPA to remove excess materials. Post-cure the parts with UV and remove the bumps with a grater.
- Step 4: The client is willing to do the rest post-processing work by herself such as polishing the figures with 600-800 grit sandpaper and hand painting.