- DLP 3D Printed Fine-detail Resin Running Mecha Alien Monster Garage Kit
- SLA 3D Printed and Painted Factory Resin Display Model
We have printed the medical device prototype for our client before, but soon the tray was pulled out without care. Then it dropped down and broke. The client improved the design of the tray and added some snaps on both sides and let us print a new one.
- Step 1: The client edited the file in CAD, and export the STL file for printing. Our engineers help him examine the model.
- Step 2: We arrange the parts in software and add necessary supports. Then 3D print the tray with SLA Durable Resin. The layer thickness we set is 0.05mm and we control the tolerance within ±0.2 mm.
- Step 3: When printing is completed, rinse the tray with IPA and post-cure it with UV. Cut off all the supports, then polish with sandpaper.