- Daily FacFox: February 28, 2020 at 02:53AM
- DLP 3D Printed Transparent Cat Paw Keycap with Elastic Silicone Footpads
This realistic pelvic skeleton model consists of the hip bone, sacrum with the coccyx, and 2 lumbar vertebrae as well as a movable symphysis. The anatomical detail of this high-quality 3D printed model is a great educational tool for a classroom or doctor's office.
- Step 1: Arrange the placement and add supporting structure to the models. As requested, the pelvis and the femurs are printed separately.
- Step 2: 3D print the bone models with SLA Generic Resin, which displays fine details, sharp edges, and a smooth finish.
- Step 3: Break the supports, rinse with IPA, then post-cure with UV, and polish to remove marks and bumps.