3D Printed 1/3 Human Skeleton Model for Medical School Anatomy Class
- SLA 3D Printed Space Warrior Designer Toy Prototype Painted with Metallic Black
- SLA 3D Printed Battery Cover as Replacement for the Smart Door Lock
Posted on 2021-11-08 in Medical · 医疗
The skeleton model is a detailed natural print of an adult human skeleton. The size and shape are corresponding to a real human skeleton. Printed with SLA technology, it requires a lot of supporting structures so the cost is relatively high.
- Step 1: As a full-body skeleton model is very large, we need to split it into different parts, then arrange the placement and add supporting structure to the models.
- Step 2: 3D print the bone models with SLA Generic Resin, which displays fine details, sharp edges, and a smooth finish.
- Step 3: Break the supports, rinse with IPA, then post-cure with UV, and polish to remove marks and bumps.