MJF 3D Printed HP TPU Grey Sample Part
- SLS 3D Printed PA12 Nylon Trophy with Complex Curved Hollow Structure
- MJF 3D Printed Full-color Nylon RC Car Model with Shakugan no Shana Patterns
Posted on 2022-10-14 in Mechanics · 机械
This part sample is made with TPU powder and MJF 3D printing technology. It has a relatively coarse surface just like other powder-based prints. It has a Shore hardness around 90A, so it's hard to bend the part.
- Step 1: Check the model and prepare it in the slicer software. Set the 3D printer for forming TPU powders.
- Step 2: When printing, one nozzle will move left and right to eject the material, and the other one will move up and down for spraying, so that the finished product will get the ideal strength. Subsequently, the two nozzles will change direction to maximize coverage and productivity.
- Step 3: Next, an agent is sprayed onto the already formed structure. After that, the outside will heat the parts that have been deposited. These steps will repeat until the entire object is printed.