- Laser Cut 0.5mm Aluminum Sheet with Circle Hollows
- SLA 3D Printed and Assembled Scale-down Fire Rescue Truck Toy Model
These beautiful ring patterns are printed with Castable Wax Ultra HD. It's one of our most expensive and precise materials, usually used for making jewelry and art models. It can fully burn and leave little ashes, thus it's good for investment casting.
The only drawback is that the material is too brittle. If the prints are broken because of our packaging, we will make new ones for free.
- Step 1: The designer creates the models in CAD and we help her convert them into STL format. The details of the models must be larger than the minimum layer thickness of the material.
- Step 2: The 3D model is printed layer by layer in wax material. Support material is automatically laid down, eliminating the designer’s need to create support structures within the design.
- Step 3: As the support completely dissolves away, leaving behind a clean, high precision wax model, there is no post-processing for Castable Wax Ultra HD parts.