- FDM 3D Printed Scaled-down Toilet Plastic Model with ABS
- SLA 3D Printed 1:100 China Space Station Resin Model
Here is a scaled-down model of the ventilation equipment of our client. They focus on mine ventilation engineering and mine environmental protection. And the main customers they served include coal mines, non-coal mines, coal power, coal chemical, smelting, mining area environmental management, tunnels, subways, underground engineering, and other industries.
- Step 1: As the model needs to be paint inside, it should be split into a few sections. And they need to be connected with bolts and nuts, so we recommend using SLA ABS-like Resin, which allows tapping and threading.
- Step 2: After the examination of the model, we advice the client to adjust the wall thickness, hole size, minimal detail feature, etc. Then we arrange the parts in software and add necessary supports. Then 3D print all the parts using our industrial 3D printer. The layer thickness we set is 0.05mm.
- Step 3: When printing completed, rinse the models with IPA and post-cure with UV. Cut off all the supports, then polish with sandpaper. Color the inside and outside with different paints, and assemble them with bolts and nuts. Finally, cover with clear acrylic oil.