SLA 3D Printed Bug-inspired Robot Resin Garage Kit Model
- SLA 3D Printed L-shaped Kitchen Cabinet Layout Resin Model
- SLA 3D Printed Sliced Woman Head Deconstructionism Art Resin Sculpture
Posted on 2022-09-19 in Drone · 无人机
We believe this bug robot is inspired by the spider-like, multi-legged combat vehicles Tachikoma in the Ghost in the Shell universe. Having four legs, this robot could walk more stable than Elon Musk's humanoid robots.
- Step 1: Check the model to make sure all the details have enough height and then add a vent hole on the bottom for the convenience of hollowing the model.
- Step 2: We arrange the bug model in the software and add necessary supports inside and outside. Then 3D print them with SLA Generic Resin. The layer thickness we set is 0.05mm and we control the tolerance within ±0.1 mm.
- Step 3: When printing is completed, rinse the models with IPA and post-cure them with UV. Cut off all the supports, then polish with sandpaper. Glue the vent hole part.
- Step 4: The white resin garage kit wait to be painted by the client himself.