- SLA 3D Printed Bug-inspired Robot Resin Garage Kit Model
- SLA 3D Printed Cute Miniatures as a Student Project
A student created this deconstructionism art sculpture with the help of 3D modeling and 3D printing technologies, and her amazing painting skills. She built the complete face with ZBrush and C4D, and cut the face into parts after printing was completed.
- Step 1: The model is built and split by the client with ZBrush and C4D. Our engineers examine the 3D models carefully, especially whether the details exceed the minimum layer height.
- Step 2: Add supporting structures. As requested, we 3D print all the parts with SLA Generic Resin. The layer thickness is set as 0.05mm.
- Step 3: Cut off the supports and wash the prints with IPA. Post-cure the parts with UV and break the supports. Spray the prints with a prime after air drying and polishing.
- Step 4: Try to assemble the parts together into one face sculpture. The client brushes the print by herself with her great painting skills.