- FDM 3D Printed ABS Sample Part with a Smooth Surface
- SLA 3D Printed Bug-inspired Robot Resin Garage Kit Model
More and more people tend to custom kitchen cabinets rather than purchase stock cabinets. A custom kitchen base cabinet would contain a sink and a cooker, and also other kitchen appliances. Here is one prototype designed by a student as part of her dream kitchen.
- Step 1: The client builds the whole model with AutoCAD, and exports the STL file for printing. We offer a quote, help him examine the model, and split it for easier post-processing.
- Step 2: We arrange the models in software and add necessary supports. Then 3D print them with SLA Generic Resin. The layer thickness we set is 0.05 mm and we control the tolerance within ±0.1 mm.
- Step 3: When printing is completed, rinse the models with IPA and post-cure them with UV. Cut off all the supports, then polish with sandpaper. Spray with putty to make the surface look better.
- Step 4: Color the parts and add some wooden texture to the surface according to the blueprints. Glue the parts together into one piece.