- FDM 3D Printed Minimalism Little Boy PLA Designer Toy Prototypes
- SLA 3D Printed Steampunk Gear Earrings and Hair Decoration Prototypes with Tough Resin
A project by the name of Acronym Dynamics Club in association with solebox have added 10 mind-blowing heel clip designs for Nike Blazer Low shoes. They are open-source and everyone could download the fantastic designs via Acronym Dynamic Lab website.
- Step 1: First, we need to scale the accessories according to our shoe sizes. Then the 3D model will be broken down into layers of 0.1 mm on the computer and sent to the 3D printer.
- Step 2: Before printing, we need to fill the tank with PA 12 powders. On a bed pressure, a 0.1 mm thick layer over the whole width is applied.
- Step 3: Pre-heat the machine to about 100°C, and the laser will light the powder and increases the temperature just above the melting point of the powders.
- Step 4: After a layer is formed, the platform will lower down and produce another layer.
- Step 5: When the printing process ends, remove the excess powders which also serve as supports.
- Step 6: Sandblast the parts to enhance the surface smoothness.