SLA 3D Printed Seed Dryer and Oil Press Machine Resin Prototype as Student’s Project
- Make a Cartoon Statue of Bicolor Cat with Nomad Sculpt and SLA 3D Printing
- SLA 3D Printed Clear Resin Engine Housing Display Model
Posted on 2022-07-01 in Consumer · 消费品
This 3D printed prototype is designed as a seed dryer and oil press machine. The top is printed with generic resin and painted in light green, and the container is printed with SLA clear resin to clearly show the volume of seeds.
- Step 1: The client builds the model with Solidworks and splits the parts based on structure and materials. The moving assembly structure of the handle need to have enough clearance.
- Step 2: Add supporting structures and arrange the placement in the software. 3D print the parts with SLA Generic Resin and SLA Clear Resin. Considering the scale and the desired coating effect, we set the layer thickness to 0.05mm.
- Step 3: Cut off the supports and rinse with IPA. Polish to remove marks and spray the clear parts with clear acrylic oil. After air drying, try to assemble all the parts and adjust the allowance with sandpaper.
- Step 4: Assemble all the parts together and fix them with superglue.