The smart electric motorcycle is the world's most classically designed electric motorcycle that's visually spot on, fun to ride and a clear winner for urban commuting. It was envisioned by childhood friends, who loved racing & took part in enduro and motocross.
Our client was in a hurry to show the smart electric motorcycle on an exhibition and thought of finding us to 3D print this 1:1 scale model. As it is only used for display, we use SLA 3D printing technology to make the model.
The structure of the motorcycle is so complicated that only the industrial 3D printers can produce them in such a short lead-time.
- Step 1: Break down the blueprint as communicated with our customer.
- Step 2: 3D modeling based on the blueprint of each part of the motorcycle.
- Step 3: 3D printing all the parts in one piece with industrial SLA 3D printers.
- Step 4: Post-processing, includes support removal, gray spraying, sandblasting, polishing, painting, and electroplating.
- Step 5: Assemble all the parts together and deliver to our customer.