SLA 3D Printed Giant Monogram Basketball Model for a Co-Branding Campaign
- Cat Keycaps Made with DMLS Titanium 3D Printing, Brass Casting and Silver Electroplating
- SLA 3D Printed 2.5 Meter Poseidon and Horse Resin Statue
Posted on 2021-06-08 in Art · 艺术
It's a promotional product customed for a co-branding campaign. This giant 3D printed basketball display model with the classical monogram icons, looks so chic and voguish.
- Step 1: To make the monogram pattern obvious after post-processing, the pattern, as well as the logos, should be at least 5mm deep. A proper depth could produce the emboss effect.
- Step 2: For the convenience of printing, we firstly hollow the 3D model and leave a 1cm thick wall. Then we split the model into two semispheres and add supports to the inside so the exterior would have a better surface.
- Step 3: 3D print the semispheres with SLA Durable Resin using our industrial SLA 3D printer, which could print them in one piece.
- Step 4: As the supports are all in the interior, the post-processing becomes much easier. We just need to rinse them with IPA, dry in the air, spray with putty, and paint with an airgun. At last, draw the black lines.
- Step 5: Connect the two halves together and stick with superglue. The seams are hidden in the black lines.