- Laser Cut and Laser Engraved Custom Stainless Steel Dog Tag
- SLA 3D Printed Quadcopter Drone Prototype for Display as a Student Project
The woman is in a ready position of archery. The arrow and bow were thickened already and still required enough supporting structures and good packing skills. It's 3D printed in generic resin and painted to imitate the wood grain. The 12cm-high statue had a printing cost of $100 and the shipment cost $30. The Olympic Game Tokyo 2020 is in full swing, wanna make one statue for your favorite athlete? Come to us!
- Step 1: Check the model, thicken the arrow and bow so they won’t break easily. Add supporting structures especially on her arms, bow and arrow.
- Step 2: For such a small statue, the layer thickness of 0.05 mm is enough for showing all the details.
- Step 3: 3D print the models with SLA Generic Resin using our industrial 3D printer.
- Step 4: Rinse the model with IPA and post-cure with UV. Then spray with putty and carefully polish it to remove the marks.
- Step 5: Paint the model with wood grain paint and clear acrylic glaze. Our painters have full control over the color and variation of the faux wood grain, so they can dictate how to add texture to otherwise flat surfaces.