- SLA 3D Printed Wine Display Stand Prototype for a Brandy Brand
- SLA 3D Printed Resin Architectural Models of Detached Houses
The red bear with white ears, white scarves, and white belly, is the mascot of the real estate company. The bear is standing on the pillar, which is the famous Ionic Order, implying the industry it belongs to. On the base of each trophy, there are raised letters indicating the titles of the awarded employees.
- Step 1: As requested by the client, we add the company name, slogan, and titles onto the pillars. We decided to print the bears and pillars separately as all the bears are the same.
- Step 1: Adjust the thickness of the patterns and letters on the pillars, and other decorations of the bears to make them still obvious after sanding and polishing.
- Step 2: Add supports in the slicing software and print the model with SLA 3D printing technology. SLA Generic Resin is chosen as it can produce accurate, high-detailed parts and has been designed for easy finishing.
- Step 3: Remove the supports, polish to clear away the bumps, then post-cure it with UV. Paint the bears with airbrushes. And add marble patterns onto the pillars with the water transfer technique.