As shown in the figures, the lovely penguin is the mascot of an animation studio. Their designers have created a series of funny penguin emojis and ordered to print some toys which can be shown in the studio.
The penguins all have vivid expressions: happy, sad, astonished, admired, etc. We realized the glossy and smooth surface with epoxy coating. Careful post-processing is the key to get your prints the appearance of a real injection mold or plastic part.
- Step 1: Add supporting structure on all of these 3D penguin models.
- Step 2: Print the model with an SLA 3D printer using SLA Black Tough Resin.
- Step 3: Remove the supporting structure, post-cure the print with UV.
- Step 4: Clear the connecting point with sanding paper.
- Step 5: Brush the penguin models and fine paint them.
- Step 6: Apply with UV-oil.