SLA 3D Printed Robot Assistant Display Prototype as Student Project
- DLP 3D Printed Tom Holland Head Sculpt Fan Art
- SLA 3D Printed Factory Pipes and Device Scaled-down Model
Posted on 2022-08-22 in Mechanics · 机械
As the graduation season comes close, we receive a lot of orders from students as their seniors give us high rates. We always take the students' requirements seriously, and try to meet every of their expectations.
- Step 1: The client builds the model in CAD, and exports the STL files for printing. Our engineer would help him examine the model, hollow it and split it into parts for the convenience of printing and painting.
- Step 2: We arrange the parts in software and add necessary supports. Then 3D print them with SLA Generic Resin. The layer thickness we set is 0.05mm and we control the tolerance within ±0.1 mm.
- Step 3: When printing is completed, rinse the models with IPA and post-cure them with UV. Cut off all the supports and marks with scissors and graters, then polish with sandpaper. Try to assemble all the parts.
- Step 4: Spray with putties and paint the parts with airbrushes, and screenprint the eyes, then coat with matte acrylic oil. The coating layer should be thin and even so the assembly accuracy won’t be affected.