- 3D Scanned and SLA 3D Printed Scaled-down Human Statues
- Low Volume Laser Cut 0.2mm Stainless Steel Mini Samples
Caring about people who bring their kids and parents to the railway station, a student designed this baggage carry machine which could help them free their hands, carry the baggage, and follow them automatically. It's just a 3D printed prototype and we hope it could come true someday.
- Step 1: We made a thorough communication with the client as the model was consisting of different parts.
- Step 2: Examine the model and address all the improper designs that may result in printing failure. Render the model after we made revisions.
- Step 3: 3D print all the parts with SLA ABS-like Resin. Post-cure them with UV after cleaning the excess material and the supporting structure.
- Step 4: Screen print the parts to add CRH logo and the smart screen. Assemble all the parts together.