- PolyJet 3D Printed Scaled-up Fullcolor Capillary Vessel
- SLA 3D Printed 50cm Ancient Chinese Artist Resin Statue
This is a set of sanitary ware & bathroom furniture designed for a hotel. The toilet, bathtub, and washbasin all have one thing in common: a decorative silk-like foot. We 3D printed the scaled-down prototypes with resin and painted them to make them look like made from different materials.
- Step 1: Our engineer checked the file, recommend a suitable material, then give the quotes of every model.
- Step 2: After the client made sure about size, material, and desired surface, we split the model for the convenience of painting.
- Step 3: We feed the STL file into a slicer software, then 3D print them together with necessary supports using SLA Generic Resin.
- Step 4: Take out the model from the platform, cut off the supports and rinse with IPA. Polish with sandpaper to improve the finish.
- Step 5: Color the parts with white, black, and silver paint using an airbrush. Make the washbasin look like a stone with the water transfer technique.
- Step 6: Spray the light-colored parts with UV oil and glue them together.