- SLA and SLS 3D Printed Sanxingdui Bronze Head with Gold Foil Mask Replica
- SLA 3D Printed Electric Incense Burner Resin Prototype
This kind of futuristic chair with hollow structures is popular in recent years. It's usually made with SLS 3D printing technology as the powder materials can serve as supports and can be removed easily. The post shows an example of how FDM technology can also hit the target. The skeleton can support itself, which seldom requires supporting structures.
- Step 1: Our engineer checks the model, and ensures the thickness is safe enough for actual use. We recommend using FDM ASA as it is strong, UV resistant, and suitable for making large models.
- Step 2: Make the side face of the chair on the bottom so it needs only a few supports. The structure can support itself. Our industrial FDM 3D printer can totally print it in one piece.
- Step 3: Use a scissor and sandpaper to move the marks and bumps on the surface.