- SLA 3D Printed and Fine Painted Prototypes of Lovely Bear Designer Toy
- SLA 3D Printed Monogram Bag Resin Display Model
As Hanfu Revival Movement rose at the beginning of the 21st century, more and more people wear traditional Chinese robes and take to the street. And businessmen began to develop traditional decorations, like these peony lamps. As the supports between the petals are hard to be removed with SLA technology, we suggest adopting SLS nylon.
- Step 1: First, the 3D model will be broken down into layers of 0.1 mm on the computer and sent to the 3D printer.
- Step 2: Before printing, we need to fill the tank with PA 12 powders. On a bed pressure, a 0.1 mm thick layer over the whole width is applied.
- Step 3: Pre-heat the machine to about 100°C, and the laser will lit the powder and increases the temperature just above the melting point of the powders.
- Step 4: After a layer is formed, the platform will lower down and produce another layer.
- Step 5: When the printing process ends, remove the excess powders which also serve as supports.