- SLA 3D Printed Black Resin Sample Parts Coated with Wax
- SLA 3D Printed NPWT Medical Device Enclosure Resin Prototype
The portable air cooler machine is cooler than the traditional electric fan, and is more energy-saving than the air conditioner. Here is a scaled-down resin prototype of air cooler made for display purpose. The side boards could be removed but there is nothing inside.
- Step 1: The client builds the model in CAD, and exports the STL files for printing. Our engineer would help him examine the model, hollow it and split it into parts for the convenience of printing and painting.
- Step 2: We arrange the parts in software and add necessary supports. Then 3D print them with SLA Tough Resin. The layer thickness we set is 0.05mm and we control the tolerance within ±0.1 mm.
- Step 3: When printing is completed, rinse the parts with IPA and post-cure them with UV. Cut off all the supports and marks with scissors and graters, then polish them with sandpaper. Try to assemble all the parts.
- Step 4: Spray with putties and paint the parts with airbrushes, and screenprint the icons, then coat with clear acrylic oil. The coating layer should be thin and even so the assembly accuracy won’t be affected.