SLA 3D Printed Plum Blossom Tableware Prototype
- SLA 3D Printed Baby Carriage Resin Scaled-down Prototype
- Binder Jet 3D Printed Large-format Cartoon Tiger Statues for a Skincare Brand’s Promotion
Posted on 2022-08-04 in Consumer · 消费品
Here is a Chinese-inspired dinnerware set in the shape of plum blossoms. The cups, bowls, and plates are also made in a plum flower shape and painted in traditional Chinese light blue, matched with hollowed golden covers.
- Step 1: Examine the 3D models sent from the client, and help revise the models.
- Step 2: Add supports and arrange the placement on slicing software.
- Step 3: 3D print the models in one piece with SLA Generic Resin using our industrial 3D printer. The layer thickness we set is 0.05mm.
- Step 4: Rinse the models with IPA and post-cure with UV. Cut off all the supports, then polish with sandpaper.
- Step 5: Spray the models with putty and color them into appointed colors with airguns.