Binder Jet 3D Printed Large-format Cartoon Tiger Statues for a Skincare Brand’s Promotion
- SLA 3D Printed Plum Blossom Tableware Prototype
- SLA 3D Printed and Hand Polished Resin Assembly Parts
Posted on 2022-08-03 in Ads · 广告
Here is a new method of making large-format sculptures. People used to make it with fiberglass and handmade mold. Now we could 3D print a mold with sandstone in an accurate dimension, then apply some putties to make it smooth.
- Step 1: After confirming the dimension with the client, the hollowed model is suggested to be printed with binder jetting technology and foundry sand.
- Step 2: Hollow the model, split it into two parts, then arrange the parts in software. Then produce them with our large-format industrial-level 3D printer.
- Step 3: When printing is completed, remove extra material and clean the surface with compressed air. Assemble the two parts into one model, then apply an even layer of putty to the surface.
- Step 4: Finally, color the tiger with acrylic paint. Then pack it with a wooden box and hard sponges.