FDM 3D Printed Custom Cookie Cutter With PETG
Posted on 2020-02-14 in Consumer · 消费品
There are many maple and turkey-shaped cookie cutters on the market. Have you ever thought about design cookie cutters with the face of your beloved and valued ones?
- Step 1: Draw a face in apps like MYoTee, or you can design one with your professional skills.
- Step 2: Import the 2D image into 3D modeling software like Cura, and add proper thickness to the lines. Other software that can create embossing will also be OK. Our designers can help if you have any difficulties with this step.
- Step 3: Send the STL file to a platform like FacFox, an online 3D printing service provider. Some people who have desktop FDM 3D printers can try to make it with food-safe plastic such as PETG or PP.
- Step 4: 3D print the model with PETG. Polish the prints to remove excess materials.
- Step 5: Now you can prepare the surprise for he/she/it!